What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking allows you to view account information, transfer money and pay bills from supported mobile devices using the Mobile App or the Mobile Site. Enrollment in MCB Online Banking is a requirement to use Mobile Banking.
What can Mobile Banking be used for?
- To view account balances
- To view transactions that have posted to your account
- To view pending transactions that have not yet posted
- To transfer funds from established accounts
- To pay bills to existing bill payment payees (setup in On-line Banking)
- To view images of transactions items such as checks and deposits
What can Mobile Banking NOT be used for?
- Password Changes for MCB online Banking
- To setup new recurring transfers
- To setup bill payment payees
How to Setup Mobile Banking:
- If one currently has MCB Online Banking, download the Mobile App or access the Mobile Site.
- If one currently does not have MCB Online Banking, to activate your accounts for online access just contact one of our branch locations.