MCB is excited to offer a new external transfer service through MCB Online Banking. Bank-to-Bank Transfer is a service that allows you to transfer funds between your personal deposit accounts at MCB and deposit accounts at other financial institutions. An inbound transfer moves funds into an account at MCB. An outbound transfer moves funds from an account at MCB to an account at another financial institution.
Download the Bank-to-Bank transfer user guide PDF here.
Basic information about the product:
- Available to consumers only
- Deposit account and Online Banking required
- Bank-to-Bank Transfer is Free
- Transfer Limits:
- Inbound transfers - 3 per day not to exceed a total of $25,000
- Outbound transfers - 3 per day not to exceed a total of $2,500
- Holds will be placed on Inbound Transfers for 3 business days
- Transfer will be debited/credited to your MCB account the business day following the day you initiate the transfer if requested by cutoff time (3:30 p.m. EST)