MCB Valued Client,
Tennessee is transitioning through stages to reopen businesses, and MCB is ready to welcome you back into our lobbies as we continue to serve your financial needs. Below are some of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your families, and our dedicated staff.
Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020:
- If you are ill, have a fever, and/or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you do not come into the bank, rather use the drive-thru or call the branch.
- Because masks protect those around you, we encourage you to wear a mask in our facilities. Please note:
- Upon entering our branches, an associate will greet you, and we ask that you remove your mask briefly for video identification purposes. This measure is an important security measure to protect all customers and staff, and we ask that everyone comply, even if you are familiar with our staff, and they are familiar with you. By asking everyone to remove their masks briefly, we hope to prevent any confusion or miscommunication. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- If you open an account or have a complicated matter to discuss, and there is no way to maintain six feet of social distance, all parties will be required to wear a mask (per state guidelines). We will provide you with one if needed.
- We want to provide an environment that allows social distancing and safe transactions. Please be mindful of others and follow signage inside the branch for placement while waiting.
- You will also find hand sanitizing stations at each location, and we encourage you to use those before and after your transactions to help protect yourself and our staff.
- We are still limiting face-to-face contact as much possible, and we ask that individuals not congregate or socialize at the bank until we fully relax our protocols. We encourage you to call your local branch or your banker if you have questions, issues, concerns, or need information. See phone numbers below.
We continue to encourage you to use these other convenient ways to bank with MCB:
- You may open accounts online at our website.
- Use an ATM to get cash, make deposits, or check your balance.
- If you have a CD due for renewal, you may call your local branch, and we can mail you the necessary documents.
- Use the secure night deposit box at each MCB location for deposits after hours.
- Online banking is available 24 hours a day to check your account balances, transfer money between accounts, set up mobile deposit of checks, and pay bills.
- You may also access online banking with the MCB mobile app, including mobile deposit.
- If you have questions or need assistance, email our Electronic Banking Department at email@example.com.
- If you would like to receive this type of notice via email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Add Me.” We will use this email as your authorization to send you electronic notifications to the specified email address.
We appreciate your trust, confidence, and cooperation as we work through these trying times. If you ever have questions, concerns, or need any assistance, contact your MCB banker or a branch location near you.
William E. Edwards, III
President & CEO