MCB Valued Client,
Below are some of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your families, and our dedicated staff.
- If you are sick, have a fever, or know that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call MCB or use the drive-thru.
- Upon entering, please remove your mask briefly for video identification purposes. If you do not wish to do so, call or use the drive-thru.
- Please practice social distancing inside the branch and be mindful of face-to-face interactions and safe distance markers.
- If you are opening an account, please wear a mask (available inside if needed).
We continue to encourage you to use these other convenient ways to bank with MCB:
- You may open accounts online at our website.
- Use an ATM to get cash, make deposits, or check your balance.
- If you have a CD due for renewal, you may call your local branch, and we can mail you the necessary documents.
- Use the secure night deposit box at each MCB location for deposits after hours.
- Online banking is available 24 hours a day to check your account balances, transfer money between accounts, set up mobile deposit of checks, and pay bills.
- You may also access online banking with the MCB mobile app, including mobile deposit.
- If you have questions or need assistance, email our Electronic Banking Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to receive this type of notice via email, please email email@example.com with the subject line: “Add Me.” We will use this email as your authorization to send you electronic notifications to the specified email address.
William E. Edwards, III
President & CEO